Monday, March 9, 2009

Self-made Runestone U 201..What I Hear When Moving (iPod Scrolling Disallowed)











15 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

CARPINE (il Buon gusto)

Di sfacciata bellezza, si cura del proprio aspetto, ha buon gusto, non e egoista, cerca di rendersi la vita il piu confortevole possibile; conduce una vita moderata e disciplinata, ricerca la gentilezza e gli apprezzamenti di un partner emotivo, fantastica su amanti fuori dal comune, e raramente contento dei propri sentimenti, e malfidate verso la maggior parte della gente, non e mai sicuro delle proprie decisioni, e molto coscienzioso.

http://italian.about.com/od/gamespuzzles/a/aa072804a.htm

Σφιγξ said...

I have an iPod adapter for my cigarette lighter in my (former) vehicle. You must scroll through it, though I could limit my caprices to few playlists. I just listen to compact discs.

Σφιγξ said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U_201,_Angarn.JPG

Σφιγξ said...

Dali's "Cinquenta Tiger Real"

http://www.fandimo.com/storefrontprofiles/processfeed.aspx?sfid=91748&i=239273266&mpid=9565&dfid=1

Bjork's Homogenic

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/themilkcart/?action=view&current=bjork_homogenic_2.jpg

Aladdin Sane...

http://www.amiright.com/album-covers/images/album-David-Bowie-Aladdin-Sane.jpg

Σφιγξ said...

"The Grand Masturbator" was among them.

Σφιγξ said...

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/sagittarius.html

Σφιγξ said...

Let the digital archaeology testify to the effacement of others no longer in the shared data, i.e. hologram of reality. Slowly, since I am a child of Saturn, what does not endure falls away. There is optimism in that.

Σφιγξ said...

Given that this is 2009, I might have seemed to curate highbrow tastes. When I glance at any person, which I don't often; inviting reciprocation, I do not receive snapshots of one's musical tastes. People are far more complex than the things they digest. I felt a defensive drawing back, and I apologize.

Σφιγξ said...

Yes, I love entrance gates and ironwork of the place as much as the collection. The angel of the city ensures that there are subsequent generations to tend the elm pilings.

https://www.guggenheim.org/artwork/2802

I love Carpinus, which can be concealing of humans and wildlife, yet it can be pleached for effect. Carpine. I want to start an Exercise of a horned, fluttering hedge with some anthropomorphisms.

https://sites.google.com/site/engineeringvenice/

https://www.themarthablog.com/2018/09/pruning-the-hornbeam-hedges-at-my-farm.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vinyl-culture.com/2016/08/24/liza-minnelli-results-vinyl-culture-music-blog/amp/

Σφιγξ said...

When I am finished with this class, I am going to look for spring ephemerals.

https://vaplantatlas.org/index.php?do=browse:county&letter=R

https://youtu.be/oevFm7nMLYU?si=P5m_36VnY9ikXmck

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5sGROCRiDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7k_JhdX-Y

It is the high octaves with synth progressions, I know.

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBftBeO1XzE

Σφιγξ said...

To review. True. I want to go find a stand of them in the early fall.

https://vnps.org/american-hornbeam-carpinus-caroliniana/

" It is known by many common names including Ironwood, American Hornbeam, Blue Beech, Musclewood, and Water-beech all referring to the beautiful, smooth, gray bark and elegant, fluted trunks. Each common name offers a glimpse into the “personality” of this charming tree. Its smooth gray bark and thin, pointed oval leaves are superficially reminiscent of our magnificent American Beech but in a much smaller package. But appearances can be deceiving. Ironwood is actually a member of the Birch family sharing several distinctive characteristics such as cylindrical flowers held in catkins, fine, doubly toothed leaves that provide light dappled shade and ornamental bark. The names Ironwood and Hornbeam refer to the close-grained, extremely hard and heavy wood that takes on a horn-like polish and has been used to make tool handles, wedges, bowls, and mallets.

[...]

This lovely tree is not only an elegant, low-maintenance landscape choice, but it supports an abundance of wildlife. The seeds, buds, and catkins are eaten by a wide variety of song and gamebirds and small mammals including Bobwhite, Wild Turkeys, Ruffed Grouse, Wood Ducks. Thrushes and Chickadees. It also provides important nesting habitat and shelter for a variety of wildlife making it a wonderful addition to a wildlife or natural garden. Ironwood is also the larval host plant for several butterfly species including the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail and the Red-spotted Purple, [...]."

Σφιγξ
CARPINE (il Buon gusto)

Di sfacciata bellezza, si cura del proprio aspetto, ha buon gusto, non e egoista, cerca di rendersi la vita il piu confortevole possibile; conduce una vita moderata e disciplinata, ricerca la gentilezza e gli apprezzamenti di un partner emotivo, fantastica su amanti fuori dal comune, e raramente contento dei propri sentimenti, e malfidate verso la maggior parte della gente, non e mai sicuro delle proprie decisioni, e molto coscienzioso.

Possessing striking beauty, this person takes care of their appearance and has good taste; they are not selfish and seek to make life as comfortable as possible. They lead a moderate and disciplined life, desiring kindness and appreciation from an emotional partner, and fantasize about unconventional lovers. Rarely satisfied with their own feelings and distrustful of most people, they are never certain of their decisions, yet are very conscientious.

Σφιγξ said...

Ironwood has a muscular wood like a human frame.

https://share.google/da6F7uR88pUWzRMhj

https://share.google/ISYiYRNLLjHmvhg0g

Σφιγξ said...

Magritte in trees is a clue.

Here is an intimation of the Gordian knot:

https://www.artchive.com/artwork/the-labours-of-alexander-rene-magritte-1950-brussels-belgium/

The resumption of the plot:

https://www.fujibi.or.jp/en/collection/artwork/03740/