Monday, July 28, 2008

Pendulum Painting

J muses: I can only balance myself...toujours à la limite.

J has reached the conclusion that she is ready for the devil to take her from behind.

J or her vanity, rather, might have toppled into a trap set by those who unwittingly received her GRE scores.

August: J will take her Praxis tests for teaching licensure, and then she will apply for open Biology and English teaching positions at Patrick Henry High School for Fall 2008...only then will she give notice.

J will pursue an accelerated program for licensure from Radford, as she continues to take classes.

The moment she leaves the hospital, J loses the propinquity of S--the opportunity and the inclination were two coinciding variables unique to the circumstances J is compelled to leave.




4 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

Would you live in Vermont?

Σφιγξ said...

I was going to add: maybe I cannot conceive a finality beyond this evening, but I was hesistant to use that expression of the apathetic, "if it is meant to be, meant to be."

Σφιγξ said...

Teaching may be a temporary solution to the employment question, which would otherwise be answered by more of the same. Even if I get chairs thrown at me or told off, I have decided that I am going to do it for a year.

I am not sure what else that entails. Forgive me for going there.

Σφιγξ said...

Understandably, if I will be working five days a week, I will have to take evening classes...