Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Reconstruction of a Love Letter Lacking Sufficient Postage"

"Insert this into the Google genie, and you will find the source..."

"...worth its price in varicolored, regional-varieties of salts."

"...piecing together your readout of lost ions..."

"...the deft use of a knife cannot be successfully performed by sufferers of excessively sweaty hands..."

"...now defunct literary magazines like Antaeus and Ironwood."

"...wonders, 'how many people die from commotio cordis?'"

"Rabbits ovulate in response to copulation rather than following an estrus cycle..."

"...and a heart like an artichoke, scattering leaves right and left."

"...or a cobalt house like Edward Hopper would have painted."




9 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

or outtakes from The Far Side?

Σφιγξ said...

Have I confessed (this season) to having a Virgo Midheaven?

Σφιγξ said...

I was thinking of my extended explanation for all of this using Virgo in the tenth house, or the house of careers.

Σφιγξ said...

Yes, I like to think that I have a reel of possible obituitaries for the day.

This afternoon, you will find me attempting to sit on the bottom of the deep end of the pool.

Σφιγξ said...

Yes, I was with a handful of Foxcroft students at GWU.

Σφιγξ said...

The explanation from the lacuna is Solzhenitzyn. A public lecture.

Σφιγξ said...

גולה / גאולה. Geulah /Gola vs Redemption vs Exile.

https://youtu.be/Zcsg3U3N7Z4?si=MbFDEC2lVyvapLL7&t=837

Σφιγξ said...

Exercise 90.

Σφιγξ said...

Exercise 90. Late entry. I think I meant Exercise 91.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsA4BY25Ql_1mx1h6W8Y91QaAAL7?e=XaHrNs