Sunday, April 20, 2008

Subjugate and Subsource





"She considered the sequined tops of her hosiery like her additions to microscopy."
















"Love map 14,821: aerial view of a billabong, crossover for all of Western Australia's wild parakeet population"














"Great is the capacity for transparent things and the one who can see a garland of stars in his ginger ale."










"The grin and stare of serving the few is always favored over the blank exaggeration of the many."




http://virtualplant.ru.ac.za/Main/ANATOMY/PhormiumLP2.jpg







"Fiber bundles for extra support. If I recall, you mentioned John Money, but I cannot say that I share  the infamous concept of vandalized lovemaps, with or without regard to slides of plants."

5 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

I am trying to interpret how this informs the current context. Can a person be subjugated by silence? I usually have something to say, which can at times be conciliatory for a sharp approach, but plants are poor displacements of human emotions. The store all the nourishment they need, and are enlarged by this fact.

Σφιγξ said...

They*

Are you indicating that I should lift the ban on comments, so that you are not a subject? That is the nature of the sphinx, of bearing intimately into the universal. If you fear that I have structured expectations or that I implicated you in a round of thinking you do not share, then block or ignore me , and I will move on.

Σφιγξ said...

I am a passionate person, but nothing makes me colder than being taken as flattering.

Σφιγξ said...

I was supposed to be working my overtime day, today. I tend to view myself as a machine; and overschedule myself or add extra complexity to a situation, without taking into account my need for rest and emotional decompression. I lost my check card, or it was separated from me, Sunday night when I worked a sixteen-hour shift. Last week, I misplaced my watch, which I found. When I lose things, I am reminded to pause, and rest. Focus on what is important.

https://www.gottman.com/blog/build-love-maps/

I will put Exercise 91 here.

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Torah_and_Commentary/vCfrt1cP_mkC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=Jacob%20Maariv%20Haran&pg=PA96&printsec=frontcover