Sunday, March 9, 2008

Copy-Paste Spree: Ansir Thinking/Working/Emoting

The big reveal : Thinking: Evocateur; Working: Visionary; Emoting: Healer ... Profile Boss: Healer. I ask you the same question...(ellipses-making friend) keeping in mind the ambiguity that all of this must cause...

Thinking: Evocateur
...
Belief is the sum of information acquired from books, opinions, and experiences, which is stored in mind as knowledge. Belief is the mill that grinds the grist called logic. When enough logic is strung together, it becomes a line of reason for rationals to follow. Ego is belief's representative that interacts with others—according to, and in strict accordance with, belief. Additionally, eager-to-please ego, filters and excludes incoming information that does not fit or match belief's criteria. Evokateurs have no ego, so they have no doorman screening incoming possibilities. They place little faith in belief, as with knowledge comes rules, which to them are more restrictive than necessary.

Put a rule on the table and watch Evokateur butter bread with it. They know full-well what rules are, but their nature is to question, not bovinely swallow and regurgitate. (Fortunately, they tend to have a cellular code of ethics that makes it inconceivable, that they'd be other than love-inclined and improvement-tended. No human or global destruction was, is, or will be invented by Evokateurs. If things turn out that way, the fault lies not with it's inventor's intention, but with it's interpretation and application by others). In Evokateur-world there are no rules; anything goes. Possibilities are urged to roam and range with infinite freedom, speed, and grace. Logic is for explaining, not for creating.
...

Working: Visionary

...
Their life purpose dictates they overcome and prevail, despite opposition. Visionaries do not have the luxury of time. They're here now to make a betterment difference. It is not enough for them to envision alternate realities, not enough to theorize and ponder abstractly—they must think, express, and do. That means their egos must be strong enough to break with old rules; ignore ostracism to outrage, and ride roughshod over the naysayers and bottom-lines that get in their way. Whether in business, politics, arts, or academia, Visionaries often butt heads with status quo. Intuitives, like them, frequently experience frustration in a logic-run and ruled world. Logicals tend to view their visions as deviations from the normal, and Visionaries as peddlers of snake oil.
...
Regardless of field or job, whether the opportunity be business, art, or science, Visionaries can go anywhere and experience success....if they love what they do. They often form a tight team or network of associates they can trust to get things done their way, meaning flawlessly and promptly. The team qualifiers are: personal ambition, taking direction well, and meeting objectives independently. Visionaries are not baby sitters. They resent being distracted from their own work by details that should have been discussed upfront, by problems that should have been addressed upon arrival, or by those who cannot deliver as promised. Incompetence, dishonesty, apathy, or any combination thereof, are cause for dismissal from Visionary-led teams.

They are very good teachers. Thorough and comfortable with authority and responsibility, they use wit and allegory to bring their points home. But don't fall asleep in their class. Not only do Visionaries work toward and expect full comprehension by lessons end, they tend to measure their own ability by student performance. Pupils don't fail the course; Visionary teachers do.

Emoting: Healer

...

Loving and accepting all equally is as natural for this style as breathing for others. There's a delicate vulnerability about them that draws others protectively toward, for Healer is warm and approachable. While others meet cheery welcome, they soon realize their protectiveness is unnecessary. Healer needs no other. Few are as self-contained and self-sufficient as them. They enjoy all and participate enthusiastically, but they do not depend on others for fulfillment of their purpose, like Visionary; for fulfillment of self, like Scintillator; for fulfillment of love, like Empath; or for exclusive support and companionship, like most others.

...
Healer is here to experience, risk, and share their experience-wisdom. Nothing less than an emotionally-sophisticated mate can or will interest them long.

22 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

Like a shot of espresso? The last time I had the pleasure I drank it with Bailey's irish cream, and it made my trigeminal nerve quiver like a sticky, roisined bowstring.

Σφιγξ said...

I would more less agree with these previous pigeonholes of relating, and I wonder about yours.

Σφιγξ said...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140903-near-death-experiences-bachrach-neurology-booktalk/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20140903news-booktalk&utm_campaign=Content&sf4470334=1

Σφιγξ said...

Why do you think I became interested in the occult? Not to divine or contrive things, or to meet up with unknown entities (I had my surfeit of that growing up, sleeping with the light on); I wanted to sustain the attention to interact at a distance.

With the exception of my niece and grandmother; perhaps, my mother, who insists that no matter how much she is accountable for the present result, she still has a fetal microchimeric transfer of me in her brain, which is why she knows everything that goes on, I do not have this connection to anyone else besides you. I was in one relationship before, and it took two and a half years to be completely disentangled.

The ending of XII. was clear to me, since Oscar was thought to have died on a river, that he somehow, had escaped, and made it to Lucinda's imaged present moment in the lacuna of the text.

I do not find this unusual at all, although I want to manifest things with you very much.

Σφιγξ said...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/lucky-fish-could-save-lives-180955818/?utm_source=smithsoniantopic&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20150802-Weekender&spMailingID=23175396&spUserID=NzQwNDU3NjkzMDkS1&spJobID=620140396&spReportId=NjIwMTQwMzk2S0

I find this very inspiring.

Σφιγξ said...

I love a (later) season nightly walk, when the sky is clear for viewing constellations. I frequently bump into nocturnal wildlife, who are just as surprised to see me.

Three more perigee full moons to go:

October 16 at 4:23 UTC
November 14 at 13:52 UTC
December 14 at 00:05 UTC

I am trying to be patient; supposedly, I can begin a new program in December, which is a month earlier than I had anticipated. With my transfer credits, I anticipate staying in my current employment for two or three days a week. I am trying to maintain the optimism to explore things in finer detail.

Exercise 78 will go here.

Σφιγξ said...

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsA4BY25Ql_1jGklrpMTZa0p4pD3

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsA4BY25Ql_1jGrcbQSr697g-uuX

Σφιγξ said...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsA4BY25Ql_1jGrcbQSr697g-uuX

Yes, this was where I lost my way. I cannot believe it has taken so long. I must reflect on this lack of application, clarity?

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.sain-et-naturel.com/test-de-personnalite-decouvrez-le-defi-de-votre-vie-actuelle-en-choisissant-un-symbole-des-alchimistes.html

Si vous avez choisi le numéro 3, alors vous suivez le chemin de l’expérience. C’est le chemin de l’étain, le chemin de Jupiter / Zeus qui – comme vous le savez – est le roi des dieux. Zeus nous encourage à apprendre à travers la vie, à travers l’expérience et l’apprentissage. L’éducation et la sagesse issues d’expériences vécues sont régies par Zeus / Jupiter. Par conséquent, votre chemin parle d’apprendre et de réaliser plus dans votre vie.

Vous êtes ambitieux, mais vous avez aussi soif de liberté et d’apprentissage. Vous rêvez d’avoir une vaste bibliothèque, à laquelle vous pouvez accéder grâce à la sagesse des âges. C’est le chemin des sages, le chemin des aventuriers et des érudits. Celui qui a vécu pour raconter une histoire. Et oui, cette histoire mérite d’être racontée.

Leçon de vie actuelle: Vous devriez apprendre à ne jamais abandonner votre soif de sagesse

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/mrs-hyde-madame-hyde-1027094

https://books.google.com/books?id=hdVBAAAAQBAJ&lpg=PA219&dq=%22This%20ardent%20sob%20that%20rolls%20from%20age%20to%20age%22&pg=PA219#v=onepage&q=%22This%20ardent%20sob%20that%20rolls%20from%20age%20to%20age%22&f=false

Σφιγξ said...

https://books.google.com/books?id=on5jDwAAQBAJ&ppis=_c&lpg=PA23&dq=%22This%20ardent%20sob%20that%20rolls%20from%20age%20to%20age%22&pg=PA23#v=onepage&q=%22This%20ardent%20sob%20that%20rolls%20from%20age%20to%20age%22&f=false

https://soundcloud.com/jay-jay-johanson/love-will-tear-us-apart-joy-division-cover

Σφιγξ said...

It was very emotional, and later, embarrassing. There was some ambiguity in the orders about discharging an elderly woman in precarious health with a wound vac to her chest (I sent her home with it).

Anyhow, I can take being corrected about how to proceed with the situation, but I was angered by a certain lazy, do-nothing mid-level who questioned my competence to work on this unit. I emailed my director requesting to transfer back to my old position, which is vacant, and I did not expect to receive a call thirty minutes later with the woman crying and begging that I stay. I did not think she would receive the e-mail until Monday morning, and it was not a scathing communication, only that I think it would be better to find a candidate with a better rapport with the provider. I said that I am sorry I ruined her weekend, but that I cannot abide being a situation with unwritten rules and appraisals. I am over it, now. Whatever.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201010/the-neuroticism-paradox




Σφιγξ said...

I cannot transfer. So I need to sit back and be quiet. For now.

Σφιγξ said...

I am going to take more nightly walks, watch more documentaries while drawing, read more in the bathtub, and finish this protracted degree with a minimum of fuss because it is almost done. I get out of this job on time in the evening. It feels trivial in many aspects, but I will get new certifications for cardiac advanced life support and left ventricular assist (LVAD) training. I need to stop feeling restless and put the energy into nourishing my projects.

Σφιγξ said...

I found the overarching purpose to my projects with you. I still do.

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Heart_A_History/fTlIDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=The%20Heart%20Sandeep%20Jauhar%20%2214.%20Compensatory%20Pause%22%20

It has been difficult mustering the motivation to finish something I did before (a BSN), which does not have the power to improve my material reality or self-concept. I will not be earning more than one dollar over my current hourly rate. Taken this way, someone ten years my junior with this minimum qualification proceeds from the advantage in my field, but I can counter that my breadth of experience and knowledge base is in itself competitive.

To say this is very ungrateful and unjustifiably arrogant, I know. This program has been unserious, but I did not incur more ruinous debt for the reputation of a straightforward online program. I may have gotten exactly what I wanted: a job where I can work three days a week that is not in an office. The chief aims do not feature grappling within a throng for political favor. I cannot and will not play politics, so I can expect less attainment.

I do not know what I will do with the rest of my life. It paralyzes me to think what I will do, and what I expected that I would do when I had ambitions. I have not found what it is that I was meant to do, but I will finish this, and keep trying.

When I finished this book, what haunted me most was the conclusion that a fatal arrhythmia is a sympathetic safety valve, a surge in the circuit, like programmed death, and that the forestalling measures overriding this mechanism prolong the agony of death and delay the journey to terra incognita.

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4873103/

Σφιγξ said...

Instead of going to pieces, I will do the 100 credit hours for my PCCN recertification due at the beginning of the year. I will start there. Recondite studies and quizzes give one a sense of accomplishment.


I will put Exercise 89 here. I do not know how to talk to you right now, but that does not mean that I will not keep trying.

Σφιγξ said...

Yes. I was recertification 2022.

Exercise 89:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsA4BY25Ql_1mXr1Fm17KsV3pCiR

Σφιγξ said...

The autocorrect in this position is relentless. Cardiac medicine certification, next.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6754204/

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/15910199211015038

Σφιγξ said...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/royal-dolls-house-times-luxury-3g6tfvvpl

https://toytales.ca/chatter-phone-fisher-price-1961/#:~:text=First%20released%20in%201961%2C%20the,construction%20that%20we%20recognize%20today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinamarink

Σφιγξ said...

Our floor has a lot of fasciotomies, and they usually go to the OR for secondary fasciotomy closure. The risks of sedation, intubation remain. Two residents wanted to perform a multi-compartment closure for the sake of time, to bypass the delay of the OR. I said that I would get the laceration kits, drape, and iv push drugs ready, and if she was screaming, they should abort. You know, the muscle is just exposed and gaping, to be sutured together. Performing wound vac dressing changes on these patients usually requires premed, and it is still painful.

Consequently, I seconded the procedure with my student on her day, and they used topixal

xylocaine with one push of fentanyl in 25 minutes one each working on the medial and lateral sides of the leg. We use Prineo tape in plastics for muscle flap closures, but this experience made realize that I was wrong.

https://youtu.be/-vTE0hnMyII?si=juQ56evpA-s-gQ6O



What makes the body rotten:

https://youtu.be/wEZQCne2ti8?si=ti3sNUG5koRy82-z