Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ghazal for...




ansa cervicalis, this loop of nerves in your neck,
With bone scooped out. Under struts of collarbone, this neck

Verse, is the hope that hangs us, cuts your suppliant vessel
Bleeding for you. Where a growth is removed below your neck

Just above your breast's jaunty point, I am left suckling so
The honey seeps out from the dark comb, nestled at your neck.












Dermatomes
C3 is a high turtleneck shirt
T4 is at the nipple
L1 is at the inguinal ligament (or L1 is IL -Inguinal ligament)
Randy Travis Drinks Cold Beer--Brachial plexus
Robert Taylor Drinks Cold Beer
Roots, Trunks, Divisions, Cords, Branches









































5 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

http://www.musee-orsay.fr/fr/collections/catalogue-des-oeuvres/notice.html?no_cache=1&zoom=1&tx_damzoom_pi1[zoom]=0&tx_damzoom_pi1[xmlId]=025605&tx_damzoom_pi1[back]=%2Ffr%2Fcollections%2Fcatalogue-des-oeuvres%2Fnotice.html%3Fno_cache%3D1%26nnumid%3D25605%26cHash%3Dfe539d5739

Σφιγξ said...

http://www.everypainterpaintshimself.com/article/caravaggios_martyrdom_of_st._ursula_1609-10

Σφιγξ said...

It is okay. I feel relieved that it does not have to be literal, or right now.

Σφιγξ said...

Can I proceed without knowing the means? I am sure you have said this to yourself a thousand times that you deserve a person with your desired qualities. You can find them through an algorithm on any number of online services.

There has been an expansion, since the beginning of the year, and we cannot go backwards, and desire less. I sometimes take it as an insult that you won't state what you want, and I overrun the emotional borders at my own risk.

Σφιγξ said...

I am settling down; you know, there is not a moment when I do not think about you. I really have found my voice since then, not to set unrealistic standards.