Saturday, June 6, 2009

Two Adjoining Green Houses


She continued to defy the hands on her dresses, at the siren's most impossible,
She is being left, just as clouded mineral water trinkles down moss filtration. To pure water.
Absent of impurities, which some diarist powerhouse supposes aromatic. The bath star is

Half dormant, yet the project on day avenue is effervescent from eventide to eventide.
Somewhere, a half-hidden fecundity involves two adjoining green houses where
She continued to defy the hands on her dresses, at the siren's most impossible,

Sunlight's lemon and greens. The fire cast out, all with beams melting, charred mantel.
But the hardwoods were scrubbed, and beards removed, the window's myrtle remained
Absent of impurities, which some diarist powerhouse supposes aromatic, the bath star

Just foaming. The crystal charged with wines at each other's separate dinner parties.
After the knife's edge runs around the ramekins, pausing for comment on the Times
She continued to defy the hands on her dresses, at the siren's most impossible

The tablecloth is striving to imitate kelp forest, where the blue tiles wave the washroom's light.
What a life a dish towel has, patterned linen in the hands of each, housekeeping absently,
Absent of impurities which some diarist powerhouse supposes aromatic, the bathing star

Until the other promises to come. The home awaits the blue ocean to each other's walk,
Swimming parallel to the waves, so as to not be swept out to sea, she thinks she really sees her--
She continued to defy the hands on her dresses, as the siren's most impossible

Request, though she is entranced with the surroundings, she could have chosen herself.
The crewelwork, the bleached coral, where the memory of
someone goes on to stay, she does
Not stay herself, bent double over the bath someone runs for her, to continue unstintingly, to steep
She continued to defy the hands on her dresses, at the siren's most impossible.

10 comments:

Σφιγξ said...

Bare steeps, where desolation stalks. --Wordsworth.

Σφιγξ said...

This is the status quo, now.

Σφιγξ said...

You realize, this was my local paper, and the person I was contemplating with this image was very different than you.

Σφιγξ said...

If I recall; one day, I came over and saw whiskers in the sink with a badger hair shave brush. So that is it. The female speakers did not recover from this.

Rightly or wrongly, in these modern times, most resort to a third to clean house. Most women resort to a man. To make the betrayal doubly felt.

It was a cut against my soul to take part in this arrangement.

"[N]o hedonistic ethic, even if called 'love,' can justify the morality of homosexuality any more than it can legitimize adultery or incest, however genuinely such acts may be performed out of love and by mutual consent."

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/homosexuality

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/we-finally-know-where-oranges-and-lemons-come-from/?amp=true

Σφιγξ said...

That will be the pivotal question, when and where to make a home.

The difficulty of going out past the prime real estate to work in a hospital is that I am exposed to the public, which is indisputably dangerous and unpredictable there. I will never be a martyr for bad policy, there.

Σφιγξ said...

For some to say that I am exaggerating or that I am misinformed, the cost of a vehicle break-in or an assault or a homicide is ultimately for the victim to bear. What risk is acceptable? Why is it the cost of doing business in a metro to tolerate these things?

The hint of nostalgia for the city of your youth is assumed, and I know that your wealth is tied up in your property, and it is near your profession, which is not easily transportable. The answer is not clear at this time.

Σφιγξ said...

I work all the holidays in November and December except New Years in order to get the second week.

Exercise 91.

Σφιγξ said...

I am breaking the Saturday position to tell you something vitally important: no matter what the thoughts on sexual sins; I, like all the Jewish nation, cannot find salvation from righteousness alone. I cannot point in one direction in judgment against a life I lived myself.

Whenever I read a bilingual siddur, I am humbled in my incapacities, which outweigh my merits, almost every time. Charitable acts, acts performed without forethought or expectation of reward, poorly imitate the unearned compassion showered on us every day. Recitation from the Book recurs over and over again for forgetful, selfish people. The acts of mercy can only recover a small portion of one's thoughtless life.

I think about you often, and you stimulate my generosity and unselfish motives. By extension, your friends and family would receive nothing but generosity and kindness. I would avoid some topics entirely.

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Every_Person_s_Guide_to_Passover/oI_ZZMhqwKoC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=pesach%20prayer%20for%20dew&pg=PA62&printsec=frontcover

Σφιγξ said...

I saw this ad for Miracle-Gro yesterday, and I love it. "Yes, I am dirt nerd."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/miracle-gro-and-martha-stewart-partner-to-simplify-gardening-302109634.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMhn27cNf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMhn27cNf8

Σφιγξ said...

https://youtube.com/shorts/dWXlGrYiSkg?si=GEaA7Jl1q9gDlG9A

I meant, this one, too.